Renovated Art Deco Duplex In Stunning Harbourside Setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Situated just footsteps from stunning harbour reserves, the iconic Spit To Manly foreshore walk, city transport and Stockland Balgowlah, this superb location offers a lifestyle beyond compare. And it does so without sacrificing space, light, privacy or style. Set on the top floor of an exquisite Art Deco duplex, it enjoys a generous design that has been beautifully refurbished for modern low-maintenance living. High ceilings, solid timber floorboards, picture rails and an open fireplace are a nod to the building's historic heritage. While abundant sash windows ensure natural light is never in short supply. This is particularly apparent in the open north facing kitchen/living/dining area, which serves as a relaxed light-filled setting to come together for casual meals or entertain family and friends. There is also the additional bonus of a gorgeous on-title entrance garden, where you can nip out with a cup of coffee and sit with the sun on your face. With an astounding array of beaches, cafes, restaurants plus shops all at your fingertips including a fast city commute with Manly Wharf just minutes away, it really doesn't get better than this.
- Relaxed open-plan kitchen, living and dining space
- Inviting lounge room features charming fireplace
- Revamped caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite, built-ins
- Additional double bedrooms, 2nd bed with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with tub, tidy internal laundry
- Great attic storage with easy pull-down ladder
- Neutral airy interiors, ceiling fans, gas heating
- Private, self managed low cost strata
- Pet friendly
164m² / 0.04 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.