A fantastic opportunity in a tightly-held Parkside cul-de-sac
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Tranquil and leafy home in a tightly-held parkside cul-de-sac, this residence provides an outstanding opportunity to own a wonderful home and add value in the perfect location.
A family home of space, comfort and versatility. Generously proportioned and flooded with natural light, it reveals multiple formal/informal areas, while also offering a dual residence with a separate apartment for guests or family to stay.
Highlights include cul-de-sac position nestled next to a beautiful private setting. This original home that has been with the same owners for over 50 years is placed just a stroll to express transport, popular cafes and Manly Dam, while zoned for Manly Vale Public School, St Kieran's Primary, Mackellar Girls Campus and Balgowlah Boys Campus.
- Wonderfully spacious layout, multiple living areas
- Light filled formal lounge/dining/separate family area
- Large kitchen offering an opportunity to modernise
- Garage with extra storage and plenty of parking available
- Queen sized bedrooms, with leafy private aspect into bushland
- Only metres from parks, coffee shops and express buses
- Ample storage, manicured gardens, internal laundry
- Downstairs apartment ready to modernise and update, perfect for visitors
- Terrace has park views and a beautiful leafy aspect enjoying the bush setting
- Solid brick home with a great opportunity to add value or design to your own taste
- Walk to express bus transport, cafes, Manly Dam, primary and high schools
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.