Sold by Andrew White - 0406 753 362
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Renovated Art Deco Duplex In Stunning Harbourside Setting
Situated just footsteps from stunning harbour reserves, the iconic Spit To Manly foreshore walk, city transport and Stockland Balgowlah, this superb location offers a lifestyle beyond compare. And it does so without sacrificing space, light, privacy or style. Set on the top floor of an exquisite Art Deco duplex, it enjoys a generous design that has been beautifully refurbished for modern low-maintenance living. High ceilings, solid timber floorboards, picture rails and an open fireplace are a nod to the building's historic heritage. While abundant sash windows ensure natural light is never in short supply. This is particularly apparent in the open north facing kitchen/living/dining area, which serves as a relaxed light-filled setting to come together for casual meals or entertain family and friends. There is also the additional bonus of a gorgeous on-title entrance garden, where you can nip out with a cup of coffee and sit with the sun on your face. With an astounding array of beaches, cafes, restaurants plus shops all at your fingertips including a fast city commute with Manly Wharf just minutes away, it really doesn't get better than this.
- Relaxed open-plan kitchen, living and dining space
- Inviting lounge room features charming fireplace
- Revamped caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite, built-ins
- Additional double bedrooms, 2nd bed with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with tub, tidy internal laundry
- Great attic storage with easy pull-down ladder
- Neutral airy interiors, ceiling fans, gas heating
- Private, self managed low cost strata
- Pet friendly
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.