- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
First time offered for sale since 1988 and perfectly positioned in a highly sought after peaceful leafy pocket on the flat of Manly, this delightful home enjoys an enviable blend of abundant natural light, plentiful space and lovely character charm.
Originally built in 1913, many period features have been retained including polished timber floorboards in entry hall, leadlight window, ornate cornicing, fireplaces and high ceilings throughout.
With a flexible layout over two levels, this north facing home is deceptive in size. The formal lounge with separate dining features a cosy gas fireplace plus large airy windows creating a welcoming space full of light and warmth. A dine-in kitchen adjoins this room while also extending out to an all-weather north facing verandah featuring a beautifully landscaped courtyard perfect for family dining and entertaining.
Enjoying dual street access via Rolfe Street, this home is in easy walking distance to all local cafes and restaurants, shops (including Harris Farm), ovals and parks, Manly Pool, tennis courts, city transport, bike tracks and Manly Golf course with great schools, Manly Beach plus the Ferry Wharf only minutes away.
If you are seeking the perfect Northern Beaches lifestyle, look no further, this could be your ideal private family haven.
- 5 beds, 2 baths, 2 off-street parking (2 additional spaces at rear on Rolfe Street)
- Freshly landscaped entry garden, tessellated tile verandah
- Formal lounge and dining with charming gas fireplace
- Kitchen includes gas cooking and casual dine-in option
- Covered north facing deck overlooks private leafy courtyard
- Master opens to sunny balcony with treetop outlook, his and her BIRs, built in safe
- Ensuite marble bathroom with hydrotherapy bath, heated towel racks, bidet
- First bed includes fireplace and BIRs, flexible fifth bed/study
- Brand new concealed internal laundry with washbasin
- Excellent storage throughout including large attic & under stair storage areas
- Dual street plus side entry access
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- 2 Fireplaces
- Front and Back Verandahs with Upper Balcony
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Landscaped Gardens
- Secure Parking
- Walk to Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
- Walk to Beaches & Manly Pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to All Transport
Property type: Semi-Detached
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.