Carefree family living with panoramic golf course views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Sold by Jacquelynn Watson - 0416 159 857
Showcasing sunlit living spaces, modern finishes and opening out onto a north-facing, tropical back garden, this stunning residence embraces the beach lifestyle and provides a haven of tranquility and privacy. Set back on a quiet block, this beautiful home is perfectly located within a few minutes' stroll of supermarkets, cafes, parks, sought-after schools, express public transport to the city, the Andrew Boy Charlton' swimming pool and Manly's beaches.
• Private paved front courtyard with expansive views over Manly golf course
• Covered rear deck framed by lush tropical gardens
• Bosch- and Miele-equipped kitchen with caesarstone benches and plenty of storage
• Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
• Sizeable storage shed
• Modern and sleek bathroom with heater light and fan
• Sun-drenched second living area or fourth bedroom
• Wooden floorboards, plantation shutters, ceiling fans and central gas heating
• In local catchment for sought-after Manly Vale Public School and Northern Beaches Secondary College (Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys Campuses)
• Potential to add second storey (STCA) to better capture never-to-be-built-out views of picturesque Manly golf course.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.