Sold by Andrew White 0406 753 362
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for position and potential in one of the areas most central lifestyle locations. Set on a massive 847sqm block, this original family home with level front and rear gardens, sits in a super convenient setting, steps to local shops, schools and buses with Manly Dam, parks plus Manly Beach just minutes away. Enjoying distant sea views out towards Manly, it provides a wonderfully flexible floorplan awaiting fresh vision and a contemporary transformation. There is also the exciting chance to completely re-design and build your very own dream home. Adding to the homes list of credentials is a huge level backyard offering irresistible scope to create a beautiful outdoor haven with enough room for a swimming pool. Presenting an excellent chance to enter this upcoming suburb, you simply can't lose on the location and rare opportunity to create your dream family home. The property is also ideally located for city commuters, less than a 500 metre walk from the new commuter car park & northbound and southbound B-Line bus stops.
- Spacious floorplan in original condition, ready to revamp
- Open living and dining overlooks backyard, ocean views
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop, cabinetry and pantry
- Three double-sized beds, two of which include built-ins
- Tiled bathroom in good condition w/ shower and bathtub
- Versatile lower level with kitchenette, bathroom, laundry
- Light-filled interiors, high ceilings, timber floorboards
- Substantial under-house storage, garden/tool storage
Council Rates: $564 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $169 per quarter approx.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.