Large family home with stunning views of Manly Golf Course
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Imagine waking-up to a balcony breakfast on the second floor of your new home with
views of rolling gum-studded lawns as far as the eye can see. Well now you can and
the bonus is you don't have to worry about the up-keep and maintenance of that
lawn. Not only is this beautifully presented two-storey home situated across from the
Manly Golf Course, but it also represents a lifestyle that many long for in a
With a neutral dcor, lofty ceilings and modern interior, this spacious family home
has a commanding road presence. All living areas are bright and airy with ample
space for a growing family. Scope to update at modernise however easy to live in now.
The kitchen filled with light, is ideal for the entertainer looking to create culinary
delights. Then, the timber dining room with oversized windows lets the outdoors in
and makes for the perfect setting to serve and impress those guests.
On a sizeable block, with an upstairs parent's retreat, this home is
close to the Manly shops and beach, cafes and the Boy Charlton Swim Centre.
Plus, it's less than a 50-metre walk from the new commuter carpark and north-and-
southbound B-Line Express bus stops.
Another plus, is the home's placement in the Manly Vale catchment area for the sought-
after Manly Vale Public School, St Kieran's Catholic Primary School and Northern Beaches Secondary College
Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys Campus. As such, this home is ideal for young families or couples.
SOLD by Jacquelynn Watson 0416 159 857
- Generous family home in desirable Manly Vale area, level walk to Manly.
- Parents retreat and master overlook the Manly Golf Course
- Balcony with Golf course views
- scope to update and add your own touch and style
- Timber floors, Internal laundry
- Large storage workshop/shed, undercover garage
- Sizeable block with north facing yard
- Close to Manly Vale Public School and Northern Beaches Secondary College
- Nearby transport, shops, and cafes
- Sold by Jacquelynn Watson 0416 159 857
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.