Not just a versatile home but an incredible investment opportunity
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Serving up low-maintenance living at its finest, this beautiful home will impress thanks to its location and clever accommodation design. Combined with its close proximity to Manly Beach, Manly Dam, great schools plus the new B-line transport this property will offer you more than your average place.
Throughout the home, free-flowing interiors are on display, as is a smartly designed floorplan, putting everyday comfort and weekend entertaining at the forefront. Spread over 708sqm this wonderful home offers several income streams showcasing a fabulous brand new additional residence.
Delivering a superb place for alfresco dining or hosting social gatherings, this peaceful area delivers the perfect amount of space for kids to play, or a private sanctuary in which to relax. Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this wonderful home is sure to impress young families, up-graders as well as astute investors.
Another plus is the home's placement in the Manly Vale catchment area for the sought-after Manly Vale Public School, St Kierans Catholic Primary School and Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys Campus. As such, this home is ideal for young families or couples.
- Brand new two bedroom annex built at the rear of the property
- Total 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, undercover carport
- The tranquil and serene 708sqm parcel of land has been landscaped to perfection making you feel like every day is a holiday
- Sun filled home with beautiful aspect in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Investment opportunity to bring in approximately $2,000 rent per week.
- Separate apartment opens to balcony with garden and teenage retreat
- On a sizeable block, with an opportunity to add another level to the home
- Close to Manly shops and the beach, cafes and the recently upgraded Andrew Boy Charlton Swim Centre.
- Short walk to the north-and-southbound B-Line Express bus stops.
Sold by Jacquelynn Watson.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.